Have you come to JenniferLawrence.ca to see just who had the nerve to use your name as a website address? Well I'd like to welcome you! I felt the same shock/horror/anger when I found the crappy site which takes up JenniferLawrence.com.
When I first stumbled across jenniferlawrence.com I believe the Jennifer Lawrence who owned it had not yet put anything up. It now appears to be a product listing for the Pampered Chef. How many people want to know that at the Pampered Chef party at Marchelle Bateman's that Marcia Fernandes only bought one thing! *LOL*
Anyways, thank goodness for being a proud Canadian and being able to acquire JenniferLawrence.ca. In consolation to the rest of you who were late to the game and unable to acquire either of these highly-coveted domain names my most recent search at Network Solutions indicates that jenniferlawrence.net and jenniferlawrence.org are still available.
If you're wondering which Jennifer Lawrence's site this is you can check out some pictures I've posted. They range in date from 1979 (age 4) to this year.
I'd love to hear from all Jennifer Lawrence's who come upon the site. In the mean time I will be listing here various Jennifer Lawrence's that I found on the Internet while searching for mentions of myself. :)
Fellow Jennifer Lawrence's
- Web Writer/Editor, California Science Center
- Graduate studies in applied biopsychology at the University of New Orleans
- Her first children's book (a pop-up) is called Sad Doggy and is currently available online from Amazon.
- Ph.D. Student at Temple University
- M.A., History, Villanova University, 1997; B.A., History [Eastern European Studies], University of Scranton, 1995
- Ms. Lawrence has been a researcher/writer for the Biographical Dictionary of Pennsylvania Legislators from 1998 to the present.
- Consultant, Information Technology Center, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
Ph.D. in Communication Studies with a concentration in Technology Studies.
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
M.A. in Speech Communication
GPA 4.0., Thesis: "The Roles of Image and Anticipation of Future Interaction in Computer-Mediated Communication."
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
B.S. in Mass Communication with a minor in Creative Writing.
GPA 3.8., Graduated Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa.
- Finance & Technology Manager, Skyron
- Jennifer Lawrence brings a background in investor relations consulting with a specialization in telecommunications to her role at Ampersand. She previously worked in the Investment Banking Division of Kidder Peabody.
- Member of the Alpha Phi Omega sorority at Roanoke College in Salem, Virginia.
- Positions Held: Vice President of Friendship
- Assistant buyer at Pottery Barn
- Jennifer K. Lawrence - Mom to Grady O'Keefe - found the page and emailed me her info!
- Graduated from Monroe High in the San Fernando Valley.
- Graduated UC Berkeley and SFSU for other degrees.
- Principal Planner at UC Berkeley, managing environmental and long range
- Unconditional unionist (people got to get together, take care of each
- Reachable online at email@example.com (because every other sensible manifestation of jenlaw etc was already taken by the time I realized The Internet Works).
- Afficionado of Clan Lord, an online role playing game available internationally at www.clanlord.com
- Eigth grade science teacher
- Jennifer Lawrence, M.D.
- Family Practice Including Obstetrics
- Jennifer Lawrence studied medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles and completed her internship and residency in family practice at Community Hospital in Santa Rosa.
- Her interests include women's health and pediatrics. She is Board Certified in Family Practice.
- Jennifer Lawrence - Playboy's Girls of the PAC Ten March 2000
- Jennifer Lawrence - classical dance teacher
- Jennifer Lawrence - Miss Hunt County 2002
- Future Ambition: To achieve an executive position in the public relations corporate field or nonprofit sector.
- Jennifer Lawrence - senior at CSU Stanislaus
- "I am a senior at CSU Stanislaus graduating this June with a B.A. in Liberal Studies with a concentration in History. I hope to enter the Credential Program in the Fall at CSUS."
- Jennifer Lawrence - dog lover
- Jennifer Lawrence - Executive Director, Children's Own Museum
- Jennifer Lawrence - Young soccer player
- Coaches comments: First season playing, so early days. Small but strong and very determined. Attacks the ball well but sometimes a little to head strong and finds herself out of position. Improving every week.
email: jen AT jenniferlawrence DOT ca